Thursday, December 17, 2009

University of Minnesota Williams Arena Schedule Update

With the Holiday Season as busy as it is, don't miss a moment of Gopher Basketball at Williams Arena...

Dec 23: South Dakota State
Dec 29: Penn State
Jan 09: Ohio State
Jan 23: Michigan State
Jan 26: Northwestern

The University of Minnesota Golden Gophers Basketball team will also be traveling quite a bit in the December and January, and while I can't imagine wanting to go to a Gopher Basketball Game anywhere than at Williams Arena, I suppose that others might and I thought I would just make sure you all knew :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gopher Basketball Games are not the same anywhere other than the barnyard!

Anonymous said...

Did anyone catch the game against SDSU? GO Gophers!!

Gopher Fan said...

The Gopher Basketball team is doing awesome at home! I am excited for the Big Ten match-ups at the Barn this year - I heard some of the games are sold out already! Go Gophers!

B said...

Yeah, one of my friends goes to the U and told me that people are already scrambling to buy other peoples tickets for a lot of the games. I heard the U of M vs. Iowa Hawkeyes game is going to be crazy!!

Gopher Basketball Tickets said...

B, you are right - Gopher Basketball Tickets are a hot item outside of Williams Arena, but I wouldn't risk buying tickets from just any one, I would recommend using a local broker that will guarantee your purchase - like Gopher Basketball Tickets .com

Anonymous said...

Only 1 more Gopher Basketball game in January left - they NEED to win!