Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Penn State and Michigan Will Not Visit Williams Arena



After the basketball schedule for the Golden Gophers was recently announced, I found myself feeling very sad. At first I was wondering why I felt so sad and now I realize that it is because Penn State and Michigan won't be visiting the Barn. I know what you're thinking Michigan's a very good team we should be glad that we don't have to play them as much. Here are my two cents on why I'm going to miss these teams next year.









Penn State is not good at all. I love when they come to the Barn because they suck so I love going to the Barn and watching the Gophers pick up an easy win. Michigan is the team I really wish was coming to the Barn. The gophers play so well at home and a win against a Michigan team that is expected to be ranked could really boost their resume. At least we will still get a shot at the Buckeyes

No comments: